Junior Athletes New Member Information
New Member Information
- Any potential new Junior members need to contact Nick Jones (07802 953110 or email@example.com) and arrange to attend a trial session at 6.30pm on a Tuesday or Thursday evening at Woodside Stadium.
- They are allowed 3 Trial sessions before being asked to take up an Annual Membership, in order to continue attending Coaching. HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST, SO THE OFFER OF A PLACE MAY HAVE TO BE DEFERRED.
- Although no Membership is required for the 3 Trial sessions the Track Entry fee of £1.85 per session must be paid and a Trial Application completed. Without this no attendance is allowed.
- After the Trial sessions the athlete must attend an Induction Evening before Membership is activated.
- Once Membership has been approved and activated the athlete will continue at Open Coaching sessions on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Athletes will only be able to attend Invitation Only Junior Coaching Groups on special invitation from the Coach running the Group.
- Athletes must always check the Watford Harriers Facebook page to ensure that the 6.30pm Session is still going ahead. If some reason the Coach taking the Session needs to cancel it then all efforts will be made to post on FB by 16:00 on that Evening.
- All the UK Athletics Coaches are volunteers and the Athletes and Parents should please bear this in mind at all times. On very rare occasions sessions may not go ahead, but these will invariably be out of our control and we would ask everyone to appreciate that.
Any questions then please contact Nick Jones on 07802 953110 or firstname.lastname@example.org