Junior Harriers New Member Information
New Member Information
- Any new members are invited to train at 6.00pm on a Tuesday evening at Woodside Stadium.
- They are allowed 3 Trial sessions before being asked to take up an Annual Membership, in order to continue attending Coaching.
- Although no Membership is required for the 3 Trial sessions the Track Entry fee of £1.80 per session must be paid and a Trial Application must be completed. Without this no attendance is allowed.
- After the Trial sessions the athlete must attend an Induction Evening before Membership is activated.
- Once Membership has been approved and activated the athlete will continue at the 6.00pm Tuesday Training Session.
- Athletes will only be able to attend Junior Coaching Group sessions run on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7.00pm on special invitation from the Coach running the Group.
- Athletes must always check the Watford Harriers Facebook page to ensure that the 6.00pm Session is still going ahead. If some reason the Coach taking the Session needs to cancel it then all efforts will be made to post on FB by 4.00pm on that Evening.
- All the UK Athletics Coaches are volunteers and the Athletes and Parents should please bear this in mind at all times. On very rare occasions sessions may not go ahead, but these will invariably be out of our control and we would ask everyone to appreciate that.
Any questions then please contact Nick Jones on 07802 953110 or email@example.com