Contact: Helen Poole
The Junior section caters for junior athletes in school years 6-11, taking them through the u13s, u15s & u17s age groups. For existing members sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at Woodside Stadium, Horseshoe Lane, Garston. Some sessions are also held on Sunday mornings from 10am-12pm.
Open sessions This means that it is open to anyone, although where noted you may need to check that the session is going ahead.
· Multi Events – 6.30pm – 8.00pm Tuesday and Thursday (Imogen Walker and Mark Wales)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country; 7.00pm – 8.00pm Tuesday and Thursday (Stewart Dearman)
· Sprints – 7.00pm – 8.30pm Tuesday and Thursday (Selwyn Weekes)
· Javelin – 7.00pm – 8.00pm Tuesdays TBA (Matt Davies)
· Throws – 6.30pm – 8.30pm Tuesdays or Thursday TIME & VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED (Frank Whitely)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country 10.30am – 11.30am Sunday (Stewart Dearman)
Invitation Only This means that you have to have prior agreement with the Coach to attend.
· Sprints – 6.45pm – 8.15pm Tuesday and Thursday (Pete Griffiths)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country – 7.20pm – 8.15pm Tuesday (Lauren Scott)
· High Jump – 7pm – 8pm Tuesday (Carl Reid)
The older distance runners amongst the Junior section might like to consider joining in the seniors interval session on a Saturday morning. More info on the Senior Section page.
Files coming soon.