Contact: Sally Clarke
The Junior section caters for junior athletes in school years 6-11, taking them through the u13s, u15s & u17s age groups. For existing members sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at Woodside Stadium, Horseshoe Lane, Garston. Some sessions are also held on Sunday mornings from 10am-12pm. Our Juniors compete in the Eastern Young Athletes League (EYAL) and the Chiltern Cross Country League.
Open sessions This means that it is open to anyone, although where noted you may need to check that the session is going ahead.
· Multi Events – 6.30pm – 8.00pm Tuesday and Thursday (Imogen Walker and Mark Wales)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country; 7.00pm – 8.00pm Tuesday and Thursday (Stewart Dearman)
· Sprints – 7.00pm – 8.30pm Tuesday and Thursday (Selwyn Weekes)
· Javelin – 7.00pm – 8.00pm Tuesdays TBA (Matt Davies)
· Throws – 6.30pm – 8.30pm Tuesdays or Thursday TIME & VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED (Frank Whitely)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country 10.30am – 11.30am Sunday (Stewart Dearman)
Invitation Only This means that you have to have prior agreement with the Coach to attend.
· Sprints – 6.45pm – 8.15pm Tuesday and Thursday (Pete Griffiths)
· Middle Distance & Cross Country – 7.20pm – 8.15pm Tuesday (Lauren Scott)
· High Jump – 7pm – 8pm Tuesday (Carl Reid)
The older distance runners amongst the Junior section might like to consider joining in the seniors interval session on a Saturday morning. More info on the Senior Section page.